12 December 2009

Warning! Phishing Email


I received email last night from 'MAYBANK GROUP'. Yes, of course I was feeling a bit weird when it went to my office email inbox although I never register my maybank2u account using that email address.

I know this will come to worst if I directly follow the instruction without checking the original source where it comes from.


So, This is very clear... The link inside email was not from MAYBANK. But I tried accessing the web and my browser was blocked automatically. Maybank2u also has alerted all of these kind of things and let their customer to aware everytime they received this kind of email. So, If you receive an email like this, please ignore or else, your money will gone for good.






Share/Bookmark


Nak duit lebih? Jom jana pendapatan. KLIK SINI

Next previous home
Related Posts with Thumbnails