24 November 2009

I got my bidded item...

Today I've attended Foundational Behaviour Course di GPPB, Santong. Suddenly, somebody called me. Yes! It was from SkyNet. He told me that my parcel has arrived. I told him that I will pick it myself since I was not available at that time.

After class, I drove back to Kemaman via Bukit Anak Dara - Ibok - Mak Chili - Chukai. The route was flooded 3-4 days back. I just try my luck since I do not know the current condition of that route but I don't want to be late to arrive at Chukai if I use the main silly road, will be stucked at jambatan Bukit Kuang. Luckily, no more flood... Thank God!

So, I directed my journey to SkyNet office to get my item. Now, the item was in my hand....




P/S:


1. Jangan nak menggatal teruja tengok pergelangan tangan aku....

2. Aku dah kata dah, aku memang cam ada badi ngan jam tangan. Tak sampai 15 minit aku pakai, dah bergesel ngan dinding rumah aku, dah calar sikit cermin. Tak lama laa tuuu....




Share/Bookmark


Nak duit lebih? Jom jana pendapatan. KLIK SINI

Next previous home
Related Posts with Thumbnails